Monday, March 22, 2010

M.I.A.

Hi everyone! My husband and I have moved house (although 'moved condo' is more accurate) I have not been baking or making anything in the last couple of weeks ... unless you count tacos and chocolate chip cookies, but those serve as less interesting blog entries so I am saving you guys the details. But packing, moving and unpacking takes a lot out of a person. I hope to be back on the baking track soon.

I have a friend's baby shower this Saturday, so I plan on sewing up some cute baby items as a gift. I also found a recipe to make Girl Scout Samoa's from scratch!! Hello shortbread, caramel and chocolate dipped and covered in coconut!! This recipe is slightly intimidating to me, but I know how much everyone loves those Girl Scout cookies! I promise to post soon... Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment